INSTANTLY DISCOVER WHAT’S GOING ON AROUND YOU!
Approximately 80% of communication is expressed nonverbally. When you know to unlock the secrets of people’s nonverbal cues, you will always have the upper hand in any situation.
In The Power of Body Language, An ex-FBI Agent’s System for Speed-Reading People, Joe Navarro teaches you how to “speed-read” people: decode sentiments and behaviours, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for revealing behaviours. You’ll discover:
- How the subconscious limbic system drives all body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person’s true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and a simple handshake reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviours that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbal that instantly establish trust and communicate authority
- Why things taught about nonverbal in the 70s and 80s are incorrect
- And more!
Armed with this powerful information, you will be able to sit in a business meeting and know what your boss and colleagues are really thinking and feeling… what your children are really saying when they come home from a friend’s house… the perfect time to close the deal in sale or negociation. You will even learn how your own body language is influencing your boss, family, friends and strangers.
ABOUT JOE NAVARRO
Joe Navarro is the author of the popular books What Every Body Is Saying: An ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People and Phil Hellmuth Presents Read’Em and Reap: A Career FBI Agent’s Guide to Decoding Poker Tells.
His books have been translated into 13 languages.
For 25 years, Joe Navarro worked as an FBI counterintelligence special agent and supervisor specializing in nonverbal communications.
He has appeared on major media such ABC News, Fox News, Today, CNN, Harball with Matthews, NPR… on topics as varied as interviewing, terrorism, body language.
He is one of the leading experts in the world on nonverbal communication.
He lectures internationally and consults with Fortune 500 companies, the FBI, U.S. State Department and other members of the intelligence community.